Letsrush may keep your personal details, you provide during our relationship. These include details you give us:
- for our fact find enabling us to thoroughly analyse your situation
- on application forms or during conversations with you
- so that we can provide you with a appropriate services
You agree that we may use and update your information centrally to:
- provide you with other appropriate services
- identify other products and services which might be suitable for you
- prevent and detect fraud
- update our records about you
- check your identity
The information we hold about you is confidential. We will only disclose it outside of Letsrush when:
- you give us your consent
- it is needed by reputable third parties involved in providing services for you
- we are required to do so by our Regulators or by Legal Authorities
On request and on payment of a fee, currently £20, we will provide you with a copy of the personal information held about you to which you are entitled.
Letsrush Ltd will only collect and use personal data that is voluntarily supplied and openly provided to this website. Any person may choose to provide Letsrush with limited personal data as appropriate in order to register for specific services.
Currently IP addresses of users are stored securely solely for administrative purposes only. Information is used only for the specific purpose for which it was provided. "Cookies" are not used on this site.